All cars must take a compulsory roadworthiness test every two years. Our goal is for your car to pass this exam and we can contribute to this with a preliminary condition survey and the services of a car service in the yard.
What happens to your car in a technical exam?
1. Receipt of documents required for the exam
- vehicle registration certificate,
- a copy of the compulsory liability insurance check proving the payment,
- a photo ID of the person registered in the registration certificate,
power of attorney, if you are not the owner or operator,
- a company statement and a copy of the signature address, if the vehicle is company-owned.